100 Cases of Kentucky Kernal Cornmeal Mix and 10 Cases of Mushroom Batter Mix.
Hats off to our friend Keith Vines of Southern Biscuit and Renwood Mills, Newton, NC for their generous donations as well during the Easter and Covid-19 outreach.
Stick Boy Bread Company, Boone, NC-The owner of Wendy’s in donating $5000.00 plus gift cards for food to be put is boxes.
Our own Harris -Teeter of Boone, NC- Thank you so much for your generous donations for our pantry needs.
- Stick Boy Bread Company, Boone, NC
- Blowing Rock School (can drive) and Hat Day $ donations
- Town Tavern of Blowing Rock, NC
- United Way
- St. Mary of the Hills Food Drives
- Makotos of Boone, NC Charity Golf Tournament
- Blowing Rock Country Club
- Judy Carr
- Casa Rustica’s Seventh Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- Duke Endowment
- Appalachian students (can drive)
- Bare Essentials
- William and Gail Sears and the Community Foundation of VA:(in honor of the Harold and Janice Walker Fund)
- First Presbyterian Church of Boone
- Leslie C. Novilla
- John & Della Marshall
- Blowing Rock Woman’s Club
- Citizens of Blowing Rock/Blowing Rock Community Dinner
- Mountainside Lutheran Church of Linville
- N C Girl Scout Troop 10396